- 2-5 years experience in administration is required.
- Must be actively and consistently engaged in groups, serving, and tithing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficient computer, grammar, and spelling skills.
- Knowledge of principles and best practices of clerical and administrative systems.
- Ability to execute projects and assignments successfully with minimal oversight. Must be reliable to ‘get the job done.’
- High-level of professionalism and relational strengths are required, as this position will be coordinating with high capacity leaders and guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Executive Director with all administrative responsibilities, including general clerical duties.
- Represents Executive Director to other departments, outside organizations, churches and vendors. This includes hosting guests.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls and emails.
- Other duties as assigned