OUTREACH PROJECT MANAGER
Lifepoint Church is seeking an Outreach Project Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of Outreach events and projects such as mission trips, disaster relief trips and serve campaigns. This position is also responsible for resourcing local outreach coordinators.
To apply for this position, please complete an online application
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Business Administration or a 2+ year Ministerial Degree
- Possess professional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrable ability to inspire others to achieve goals and complete projects.
- Possess the ability to complete CCB/Serve App Admin training
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects and events from conception through deployment and through execution. This entails identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project team from various departments.
- Analyze project progress, and when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Build Serve Teams for Serve Weekend, Serve Holidays and OneServe
- Streamline communication between all team members, departments, and campuses.
- Coordinate and plan national and global mission trips.
- Develop a monthly/quarterly calendar of events.
- Update the SERVE App monthly/quarterly.
- Collect post project reports, stories, and serve stats.
- Lead Bi-weekly coordinator meetings.
- Develop and lead quarterly Team Nights.
- All other duties as assigned.
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Passion for developing leaders, planning events, missions, and helping the community take spiritual next steps
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Has creative problem-solving skills
Direct-Line Reports to Director of Outreach
- Full Time, Monday-Friday