Lifepoint Church is seeking a Production Director for one of our campuses. Production Directors are the individuals who have demonstrated the greatest abilities to build and lead teams in a production environment. As a production department, our mission is to see people become fully alive in Christ, and we do that through creating distraction free, engaging live worship environments. As the director of this team, you are someone who exemplifies the heart of your campus. We watch out for the health of our dream team, as well as being competent in the technical aspects we oversee. A production director’s reach goes beyond just a Sunday morning – we reach out to care and shepherd our teams throughout the week, and actively pray with and for them.
- Proven team building experience
- Technical aptitude
- Management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- AVL experience
- Proficiency in Church Production technologies: Planning Center online, ProPresenter, digital video recorders/players, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Care and Shepherding of production team leaders.
- Coordinate teams for campus events and services
- Identify and multiply leaders and teams on campus production ministry
- Communicate with central production teams for resourcing for training.
- Provide leadership and vision to weekly production responsibilities
- Maintain production equipment inventory and ensure all equipment is functional and ready for use.
- Other duties as assigned
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Direct-Line Reports to Director of Production
- Full Time, 45-50 hours per week, Sunday – Thursday