Lifepoint Church is seeking a creative, passionate individual to serve as our Video Broadcast Director. This person will be responsible for overseeing the video broadcast equipment and teams.
- Team-oriented leader
- Creates opportunities for dream team members to grow in their roles
- Strong understanding of proper time and project management
- Ability to plan and organize multiple projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the field of live video/broadcast directing, including the ability to direct a live multi-camera experience and handle multiple simultaneous output feeds.
- Ability to function as both Director and Technical Director simultaneously.
- Experience with broadcast video equipment, Sony and Ross experience a bonus, but not required.
- Fundamental understanding of broadcast camera systems and video routing.
- Ability to edit in non-linear video editing software (Adobe Premier).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of video equipment.
- Facilitate training events and materials for video teams.
- Maintain and expand the live video experience at the broadcast and other video facilities.
- Oversee the training and development of volunteer team, including camera operators, directors, technical directors, and engineers.
- Other duties as assigned
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Plans and organizes in advance, as well as adapt to changes in real time
- Ability to perform strategic planning and to execute events successfully
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Ability to self-evaluate, seek & respond to constructive feedback, and maintain self-awareness
- Enjoys training inexperienced operators.
- Ability to troubleshoot and triage technical issues in a rapidly changing environment.
Direct-Line Reports to [Director of Production]
Full Time, 45 hours per week, Sunday – Thursday