Lifepoint Church is seeking a creative, passionate individual to serve as our Video Broadcast Director. This person will be responsible for overseeing the video broadcast equipment and teams.
To apply for this position, please complete an online application
- Team-oriented leader
- Creates opportunities for dream team members to grow in their roles
- Strong understanding of proper time and project management
- Ability to plan and organize multiple projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the field of live video/broadcast directing, including the ability to direct a live multi-camera experience and handle multiple simultaneous output feeds.
- Ability to function as both Director and Technical Director simultaneously.
- Experience with broadcast video equipment, Sony and Ross experience a bonus, but not required.
- Fundamental understanding of broadcast camera systems and video routing.
- Ability to edit in non-linear video editing software (Adobe Premier).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of video equipment.
- Facilitate training events and materials for video teams.
- Maintain and expand the live video experience at the broadcast and other video facilities.
- Oversee the training and development of volunteer team, including camera operators, directors, technical directors, and engineers.
- Other duties as assigned
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Plans and organizes in advance, as well as adapt to changes in real time
- Ability to perform strategic planning and to execute events successfully
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Ability to self-evaluate, seek & respond to constructive feedback, and maintain self-awareness
- Enjoys training inexperienced operators.
- Ability to troubleshoot and triage technical issues in a rapidly changing environment.
Direct-Line Reports to [Director of Production]
Full Time, 45 hours per week, Sunday – Thursday