Campus Worship Leader
Lifepoint Church is hiring a Worship Leader to serve one of our campuses. This position is responsible for setting the tone and the atmosphere for worship at the beginning of services so that people can encounter the Holy Spirit and receive the Word.
- Experience leading Worship experiences (vocally).
- Proficient musicianship abilities.
- Experience leading teams or small groups.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading worship on Sundays.
- Leading and developing teams on the campus.
- Coordinating events with campus staff.
- Hosting auditions and rehearsals.
- Creating community with volunteers.
- Carrying and casting vision to the campus.
- Other duties as assigned
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- High standards of excellence.
- Heightened sense of loyalty.
- Ability to self-evaluate, as well as receive & respond positively to feedback.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, & high-accountability environment.
- Ability to plan in advance as well as adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure.
Fredericksburg VA (or surrounding area)
- Direct-Line Reports to Campus Pastor
- Dotted-Line Reports to Director of Worship
- Full Time
- Sunday – Thursday