Lifepoint College Director of Enrollment
Lifepoint College is looking for an experienced Director of Enrollment to develop and oversee the strategy and execution of the marketing, recruiting, market research and admissions efforts to accelerate its vision to develop world-class, Christian leaders who are equipped to fulfill the Great Commission. The Director of Enrollment will develop and execute highly visible and effective programs spanning across a range of paid and owned channels.
- 5-7 years of experience in strategic marketing or communications.
- Advanced knowledge of, understanding of, and experience with all aspects of marketing including strategic planning and multi-channel execution.
- Ability to lead multiple complex projects across teams and channels.
- Experience managing a team collaboratively and efficiently to get work done.
- Proven ability to write and communicate content across channels and in appropriate ways for different target audiences.
- Experience working with videographers and graphic designers to effectively bring a content vision to life.
- Understanding of best practices in storytelling through channels and mediums, including video, graphics, long-form, and short-form content.
- An enthusiasm for and commitment to the mission and vision of Lifepoint College.
- Outstanding Christian character.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies that support priority organizational goals and objectives including recruitment, retention, and reputation.
- Develop and oversee the marketing strategy and execution to use channels to effectively build the College’s awareness and recruit high-quality students.
- Develop and execute the digital visibility strategy for the College utilizing organic search engine optimization, online listings, social media channels, online influencers, and other online marketing tactics.
- Develop an agency relationship to oversee digital marketing.
- Develop and execute digital lead generation enrollment strategies including the paid media approach, development of lead-gen content, management of landing pages, and optimization of campaigns.
- Oversee the Lifepoint College website, improving and optimizing the online end user experience.
- Oversee and manage recruiter(s) to fill the enrollment pipeline with highly qualified prospective students.
- Other duties as assigned
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Direct-Line Reports to Executive Director
- Full Time, Sunday – Thursday