DIRECTOR OF OUTREACH
Lifepoint Church is seeking a Director of Outreach to lead out Outreach ministry. The ideal candidate is innovative, highly self-motivated, detail oriented and exercises good judgment in a variety of situations
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience and 3 years in a managerial or leadership position within a comparable environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Certification in Business-related, Non-Profit, or Community-related field of study
- Proven track record of effective leadership, judgment, and above reproach character.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (to include Excel)
- Understanding of basic non-profit ethics
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction, guidance, and management for all staff, volunteers, and activities within their area of responsibility.
- Serve as the technical lead and interview for hiring activities within their area of responsibility.
- Conduct performance assessments and recommend promotion and disciplinary actions for their technical workforce.
- Champion the establishment of ongoing spiritual and professional development for the staff under their scope of responsibility.
- Serve as the thought-leader of the organization within their scope of responsibility, providing recommendations for policies, procedures, and innovative changes to their team’s various structures that will enhance operational and financial effectiveness.
- Enforce the policies and procedures of the organization within their scope of responsibility.
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- Enjoys team collaboration
- Possesses high standards of quality & excellence
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a results-driven & high-accountability environment
- Good steward
- Creative problem solving skills
Direct-Line Reports to Senior Director, Ministries
Full Time, Sunday – Thursday